TFX TYPE 131
- Tube 36 mm | Piston 36 mm
- Remote reservoir of high-strength aluminium connected to the shock via hose
- Oversized 16mm high-strength shaft
- Low-friction seal with integrated Teflon back-up
- Aluminium 6082 T6 shock body
- Threaded spring preload
- Adjustable rebound damping - 40 clicks
- Adjustable high and low-speed compression damping - 32 clicks each
- Ride height adjuster (depending on model)
- Available in a range of spring rates to match rider weight requirements
The TFX 131 mono shock absorber has a remote fluid reservoir that is connected to the shock body by a flexible hose. It is mainly used for motorcycles with limited space. The remote reservoir can be placed wherever there is enough space, for example, on the rear frame where air flow can provide additional cooling.
This shock absorber is for riders who want high performance, durability, control and refined tuning options. It doesn’t matter if you use it for recreational, long distance or racing purposes, this shock has it all.
It has adjustable rebound, high-speed and low-speed compression damping, plus low friction seals which add up to a highly refined shock that can tuned with precision to meet the ride style and handling characteristics you prefer. With 2 preload adjustment rings you can add more or less preload to your spring depending on whether you are driving alone or with a passenger or luggage.
Comes with a 5 year manufacturer warranty for recreational use.
All TFX shock absorbers are custom made and built according to your personal specifications. They are also built with a modular system which allows us to change any parts when needed.