10HP Damper and Shock Dyno Machine by CTW
The RD-10 is designed to meet the market demand for more stroke and higher velocites at a reasonable price. Initially it was for OEM testing of car, train, and aircraft dampers but its power and speed allow it to fit nicely into the industrial areas as well.
* High precision Interface 5K (optional 2K) Pancake load cell with integrated cable
* CTW designed Multi stroke crank head for frequency variation in testing - 0.5" / 1.0 / 2.0 / 4.0" or 12.5/25/50/100mm strokes
* Peak velocity up to 80 in/sec on the 2.0" stroke. (2m/s on 50mm) - ultimate force / velocity determined by the damper and piston - Linear design will vary from digressive
* Peak forces based on damper design and CTW determined velocity variation. 4500+ lbs. at 10 in/sec - Testing was done with a linear damper.
* CTW designed 4 channel signal conditioning board capable of accepting various sensor inputs for ultimate flexibility to the user - Displacement and Force
* Data sampled at 12 bit resolution via CTW specified data card
* Linear motion created by column mounted yoke and crank mechansim
* Precision 1.5" shafting designed for high strength and low weight
* Software operates and all platforms for data viewing, Windows, Apple, tablet and phones - Demo version available so that you can always have access to your data
* Cloud based data storage available in conjunction with viewing on small devices for better and faster communication between customers and damper manufacture.
*415V 20A minimum.
*No PC/tablet/notebook included in sale price. You need to load the software supplied with the machine onto your computer.
*Allow 2 weeks for machine to be built, 5 weeks for freight. Express 3 week delivery direct to the customer available, please contact us.