Shock Dyno 2hp Variable, computer controlled speed.
2 HP Damper and Shock Dyno Machine by CTW
The RD-2 is designed for the Formula 500, Compact Speed Car, Litre car GP Midget, based on the forces and strokes they demand. While being smaller and a little less powerful than it's bigger brothers, the RD2 is a very powerful testing tool.
* High precision Interface 3K S-Beam load cell with integrated cable
* CTW designed 2 stroke crank head for frequency variation in testing - 0.5" / 1.0" /2.0" or 12.5/25/50mm strokes
* Peak velocity up to 30 in/sec on the 2.0" stroke. (750mm/s on 50mm) - ultimate force / velocity determined by the damper and piston - Linear design will vary from digressive
* Peak forces based on damper design and CTW determined velocity variation. 800+ lbs. at 10 in/sec - Testing was done with a linear damper.
* CTW designed 4 channel signal conditioning board capable of accepting various sensor inputs for ultimate flexibility to the user - Displacement and Force
* Data sampled at 12 bit resolution via CTW specified data card
* Linear motion created by column mounted yoke and crank mechanism
* Precision 1.25" shafting designed for high strength and low weight
* Software operates and all platforms for data viewing, Windows, Apple, tablet and phones - Demo version available so that you can always have access to your data
* Cloud based data storage available in conjunction with viewing on small devices for better and faster communication between customers and damper manufacture.
*No PC/tablet/notebook included in sale price. You need to load the software supplied with the machine onto your computer.
*RD2 is a stock item, ready for immediate shipping to you, 1-2 days Australia wide.