Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website, and CALL US instead.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
In short, we do our best to make sure things are right, but we are only human and you should use your head.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WHAT WE COLLECT: We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER: We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
SECURITY: We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you.
- Personal information may be stored both electronically on our computer system, and in hard-copy form.
- Firewalls, 2048 Bit v3 SSL encryption, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters act to protect all our electronic information.
- We do not store credit card information, we securely submit credit card information to our bank for processing.
- We will not sell, distribute, lease or disclose your personal information to third parties (unless we are required by law to do so).
- We may use your personal information to occasionally send you promotional information about our products and services which we think you may find interesting.
- Should you wish to have your personal information removed or updated, or you would like to stop receiving advertising please CONTACT US.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by CONTACTING US.
We will pretty much accept anything back that we normally keep in stock, especially if it was our error and we sent the wrong part (we will also happily pay for your return shipping in that case). However, if you have used it for 2 months, and have decided to sell the bike and want to return all the parts you have bought for it, no way.
For any returns that are our fault, we are happy to offer a full refund. In cases where we did not make an error, we will provide store credit to the value of your returned item.
- We cannot accept returns for special orders. For example, if you order 100 shock springs for the Australian Army DRZ400’s, and then want to return them because the Army wanted 5.7Kg/mm and you ordered 6.0Kg/mm, it’s not our fault (don’t laugh, this really happened).
- Returns should be made within 14 days from the time of shipping.
- Products must be in their original packaging, including instructions, and be in a saleable condition.
- If the product is faulty, we give you the manufacturer’s warranty. Electrical components like Vortex ignitions, for example, will be sent back to the factory for testing before warranty is discussed.
- All returns must be addressed to our workshop, which can be found HERE. We also accept returns in person during business hours.
- We do not accept “change of mind” returns after 14 days.
- All returns must be accompanied by a completed RETURN AUTHORISATION FORM.
Due to the vastness of Australia, the local Shipping tables are complex. The amounts that are added to your order when the correct shipping is applied is the maximum price that you will be charged. We operate from western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. We ship with several companies, meaning tracking, overnight deliveries, and other options are available for one but not another, definitions of "remote locations" differ, price bands for weight are different, and so on. If you are concerned about the cheapest possible price, quickest possible delivery or any other special requirements, please CONTACT US first to discuss possible options for your order. All overseas shipping is via Australia Post, and is available either regular or express.
- We do not charge for any item or work until it is ready to ship. Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped either.
- We do our best to hold the prices listed, but due to overseas currency fluctuations we reserve the right to change pricing at any time. If we do this for one of the products you have ordered, we will advise you of it, and we give you the option for a full refund.
- If we have zero stock of an item and we backorder it, and the supplier has discontinued the product, we are not liable to scour the ends of the earth to find the product for you. Sorry, it's rare, but it has happened. We will refund anything you have paid.
- For orders made from within Australia, Goods & Services Tax will be applied.
- If your item is not in stock, you will be given the option to backorder it. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait for the back orders to arrive.
- If all the products are in stock, we will pack and ship your order within 24-48 hours (excluding weekends).
- For shipments inside Australia, and depending on the method of shipping, you will receive your order within 2-3 days (excluding weekends). We are happy to give you an estimated time of arrival for any parts, but due to wharfie strikes, communists, containers falling off ships and anything else we can’t control, we cannot absolutely guarantee it.
- We pride ourselves on our service and product knowledge, and if for some reason you are not satisfied, please CONTACT US directly so that we have an opportunity to rectify the situation as soon as possible.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: On suspension settings we offer a money back guarantee in the following format:
- The job is received with a SUSPENSION BOOKING FORM completely filled out, no exceptions.
- Price will either be determined before work commences at quoting stage or after disassembly (for suspension more than 3 years old). No sponsorship discounts. The money back guarantee is only valid if the customer agrees to all the work we suggest, i.e. if we recommend fork springs are required and customer ignores our recommendation, we cannot guarantee the suspension will work to his or her satisfaction.
- Customer has 30 days to contact us and inform us they are not satisfied with the performance of their completed suspension. We will give them advice over the phone and try to resolve the issues with external adjustment, e-mail information, over the phone advice and/or trackside service. If the customer is not satisfied the suspension must be returned to us within 30 days of initial invoice, with a new suspension booking form, outlining their problems and how it has changed since the initial problems. The customer pays the freight cost to and from our workshop.
- The customer then has an additional 30 days to alert us to any dissatisfaction with the revised settings. We will offer support as previously outlined.
- If the customer is still dissatisfied we will refund the initial invoice total in full after the suspension has been returned to us so we can return the settings to stock and reclaim our parts. Customer pays for the transport costs to and from our workshop.
All Other Work: We offer a 90 day warranty on all workshop labor:
We guarantee that for 3 months our work will not fail. However, the parts we fitted may wear out, and the vehicle may be subject to abuse and neglect. We have no control over these factors, so these parts are covered by their manufacturers warranties. Warranty outside of the initial 90 day period is up to the discretion of the Director.
- We offer a 90 day warranty on fork seals not leaking from the date of invoice.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on shock seals not leaking from the date of invoice.