We accept product returns based on the following conditions
We will pretty much accept anything back that we normally keep in stock, especially if it was our error and we sent the wrong part (we will also happily pay for your return shipping in that case). However, if you have used it for 2 months, and have decided to sell the bike and want to return all the parts you have bought for it, no way.
For any returns that are our fault, we are happy to offer a full refund. In cases where we did not make an error, we will provide store credit to the value of your returned item.
- We cannot accept returns for special orders. For example, if you order 100 shock springs for the Australian Army DRZ400’s, and then want to return them because the Army wanted 5.7Kg/mm and you ordered 6.0Kg/mm, it’s not our fault (don’t laugh, this really happened).
- Returns should be made within 14 days from the time of shipping.
- Products must be in their original packaging, including instructions, and be in a saleable condition.
- If the product is faulty, we give you the manufacturer’s warranty. Electrical components like Vortex ignitions, for example, will be sent back to the factory for testing before warranty is discussed.
- All returns must be addressed to our workshop, which can be found HERE. We also accept returns in person during business hours.
- We do not accept “change of mind” returns after 14 days.
- All returns must be accompanied by a completed RETURN AUTHORISATION FORM.