High-End Shock Absorber featuring:
- 18 Click Damping Adjuster - balanced Compression & Rebound
- Microfinished Induction-Hardened Quenched & Tempered 42CrMo 16mm Shafts
- High Flow Pistons with Low Friction Seals for quick response
- Specifically developed shimstacks for each application
- Easily opened for servicing and tuning
- Wide range of available spring rates for each model
Every shock absorber has a QR code that leads to a webpage with all factory settings and advised settings so tuning info is always with you. Assembled with heavy duty internals plus quality bearings and stainless steel bushings for durability and longevity. For maximum thermal stability and optimal heat removal we use an Aluminium Alloy body - leading to stable performance plus a longer lifetime for the shock and its oil.
The separation piston in this shock absorber separates the damping oil from the nitrogen and creates a more stable damping behaviour than a more basic emulsion shock.
The spring preload can be adjusted by using the supplied Tractive Tool.