Hydraulic front fork Cartridge Kit +30 mm Yamaha Tenere 700 *New version*
- Adjustable hydraulic fork cartridge kit with increased fork travel.
- Overall travel is 233mm as supplied. We can shorten to 210mm (stock) or raise to 240mm
- Adjustable compression and rebound and spring preload
The Tenere stock fork is not to everyone’s liking. Common comments are harsh on small bumps and on the road while it bottoms easily on the dirt. While the cartridge can be stripped and a new setting installed its delicate work and we use a damper dynamometer to test every set we do as the stock internals are quite fiddly to get right. This Andreani kit is a drop in answer.
- New double piston system as used by Ohlins in their NIX system
- All adjusters on the top of the cartridge for ease of access.
- Mounting requires good technical knowledge, good technical suspension skills and tools.
- Due to this complexity we recommend that the conversion be carried out in a specialist suspension workshop.
- We offer to do the conversion of the fork here in our workshop. Exchange of all wear parts and oil included. Please ask for a quote.
- Optional rate springs available.38 x 495mm (Supplied with 0.56 kg/mm) Use 19-130 series of fork springs.
- 85mm oil height suggested
*This is an all new version of the Andreani Cartridge kit. It shares nothing in common with the previous kit.
- If you have purchased the older kit we will replace it with this new kit free of charge.
- 12mm damper shaft up from 10mm.
- Sophisticated hydraulic bottoming system.
- Tall fork cap to allow fork to be used lower in the triple clamps
- No need to remove chrome tubes from axle feet to install.
- New design incorporates a base valve in compression leg.