Teknik was founded in 2001. We started out as a one man suspension tuner like many of our customers now. We really struggled to buy suspension parts, fork and shock springs and many other parts as we were too close to the Race Tech distributor so we were not allowed to buy, it almost stopped our business before it began. We contacted a US spring manufacturer and they agreed to sell us their products. Other suspension tuners heard that we had our own springs and we started selling to other tuners. This was 2002.
Since then we have designed many products and sold them under the Teknik banner. There are now 3500 parts in our product range that are designed in house and distributed from our base in Sydney Australia. here is a sample of our own products.
- Fork and shock springs, all CNC wound from silicone chrome wire.
- Shims, over 400 sizes and over 2.5 million in stock. Made from Sandvic C20
- Our damper rod valve kit, christened the V4s and now onto its second gereration.
- Shock bladder caps and other CNC alloy suspension parts.
- Specialist motorcycle suspension tools.